Ms. Reeves has practiced psychotherapy in medical and mental health facilities including Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, The Renfrew Foundation, and Eastern Pennsylvanian Psychiatric Hospital where she did her two year internship and training in psychodynamic psychotherapy and psychodynamic group work from Drexel University (1996).
Ms. Reeves has been in private practice in Philadelphia for the past 20 years working with adults and adolescents. She provides clinical supervision for clinicians seeking licensure and private supervision.
Ms. Reeves is currently on the faculty of a major university teaching psychodynamic psychotherapy and group psychodynamics.
In addition to her training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy and active research in psychoanalysis she is a recently published author with Karnac book publishers and, currently gives presentations on a variety of mental health topics at local hospitals and facilities.
She is the spokes person for the Philadelphia region of ANAD (National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated eating disorders) and specializes in working with individuals suffering from eating disorders and specifically trauma spectrum disorders.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Diplomat American Psychotherapy Association
- Board Certified Professional Counselor
- National Certified Group Practitioner
- Private clinical and consulting psychotherapy practice.
- Faculty (unranked)
- Spokesperson/Group Leader for ANAD (National Association of Anorexia/Nervosa and Associated Disorders) -Philadelphia Region
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- Philadelphia Center for Psychoanalysis
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- National Eating Disorder Association
- Philadelphia Society for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders